Senior Test engineer
Function: Senior Test engineer
Person will be responsible for all clinical verification testing throughout the full product portfolio. You are a leader in the verification planning & execution to achieve high quality and timely release of our latest innovations. Mission of the Integration & Verification group within the MR R&D department is to provide R&D and program management with an objective assessment of the quality of the MR systems, in order to take a balanced decision about releasing the MR systems. Main group responsibility is to ensure that the complete and integrated MR systems meet the requirements as stated in the System Requirements Specifications and to verify that all features have been implemented correctly.
The Verification Engineer plays an important role in performing verification of the MR systems against the requirements. He/she prepares and executes system tests on clinical level for both functional as well as non functional aspects including analysis and submission of observed defects. The Verification Engineer provides pro-active feedback to development based upon experience gained.
• Execution of system level tests on clinical level both functional and non-functional (e.g. reliability, performance, environmental, etc.) including design, preparation and implementation of tests
• Reports and documents test results in test reports and enters defects and issues into the defect tracking system - monitors and updates defects as needed including defect closure
• Reviews requirements in system and sub-system-level requirement specifications for consistency and testability and translates them into test cases
• Supports the test estimation, planning and risk management activities
• Follows the improvements in the profession of test engineering.
• BSc degree in electronics/electrical/mechanical engineering
• Clinical background in MR
• ISTQB foundation level certified
• Experienced with HP Quality Center/HP ALM
• Understands the hardware/software development lifecycle
• Process oriented
• Able to work under pressure to meet project time lines and work according to regulatory & company requirements
• Proficient command of both written and spoken English
• Result driven/oriented
• Team player
• Good analytical skills and conceptual thinking
• Be able to handle ad-hoc changes in priority/planning.
• Assertive and able to handle stress situations
• Effective communication skills