Senior system test engineer - Philips Healthcare (Contract)
Senior system test engineer BIU IGT Systems - Philips Healthcare
Working in a multi-disciplinary project team verifying that new product introductions and maintenance releases work as specified, for the Azurion and Allura Xper FD system product families. Take the initiative to design and execute the optimal manual and automated test approach by applying your test capabilities, medical domain knowledge, and inputs from other disciplines (development, validation, application, and marketing).
Your contribution is essential in verifying and releasing our various system configurations.
Your responsibilities within this Senior Test automation engineer role will include:
- Review of Master Test Plan and implementing the defined test strategy via automation.
- Review of requirements and design documents from a test automation point of view.
- Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible, and maintainable automated test protocols (e.g. test cases/scripts):
- Based on a risk-based strategy.
- By using test design methods, (automation) techniques, and tools (ISTQB, Specflow, Nunit).
- Applying medical domain knowledge and regulatory rules (e.g. FDA, ISO).
- Analyze, interpret and report test results for both system integration and verification purposes.
- Provide (pro-active) feedback to development and system design.
- Contribute to improvements in test ware, supporting tools, and design verification process.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with development, validation, service, and manufacturing stakeholders.
- Define best practices and train & guide users to maximize the value of test automation.
You will be part of the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT) systems within Philips Healthcare. This Business Cluster is responsible for the marketing, service, development, and manufacturing of IGT systems used in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and treatment. The customers are hospitals, medical specialists, and staff. In the regulated industry, applications play an important role in the development lifecycle.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore!
We are looking for someone with
- A bachelor or master in IT, software development, mechatronics, computer science, or alike.
- 5+ years proven experience with test automation in a complex organization with complex & regulated products, preferably on system-level test automation.
- Proven software development/scripting skills, experience with SpecFlow and C# are preferred.
- Strong quality drive and ownership with the ability to work effectively with different cultures and foreign development teams (multi-site development/testing).
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.