Senior FP&A Analyst
To pro-actively support strategy execution by delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis in the I2M domain, thereby supporting relevant stakeholders to make fact-based sound business decisions.
Working in the CoE ICM of HealthTech, you will be close to the business while being part of the global Philips FP&A organization. You will deploy world class E2E financial processes within the I2M domain and ensure alignment with other FP&A centers and business partners.
• Sparring partner for Philips Research Business Partners (BP’s)
• Providing analytics and actionable Insights on Actuals, Forecast and AOP towards these BP’s and FP&A colleagues
• Coordination of the Research AOP and Forecasting process, taking care of timely and correct recording of the respective BUs financial data
• Support BP’s higher management towards Business Review Meetings by preparation of financial slide decks for MPRs
• Pro-actively bring ad-hoc analysis to create (forward looking) actionable insights
• Prepares, attends, minutes and keeps track of follow ups regarding performance meetings. Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders
• Drive continuous improvement by participating in various improvement projects and standardization/harmonization actions
• Drive improvement by means of the teams Daily Management Process
Philips Finance Function consists of four pillars - AccOps/ARIC, FP&A, Business Partnering & Group Functions - which work together in a coherent way to deliver value for Philips. FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) pillar focusses on increasing Philips value by delivering actionable analysis & insights for decision-making, performance management and execution. This is achieved by further organizing FP&A pillar around specific customer-centered processes, supported by Lean initiatives.
In this role, you will report to a FP&A CoE ICM I&S Team Lead, being part of a wider team of FP&A Analysts.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
We are looking for
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting orientated study. CPA/CMA/MBA Finance preferred.
• 4 to 7 years of working experience with financial control, management reporting and business analyses, preferably within an international environment
• Strong analytical skills with ability to multi task
• Intellectual capacity to digest complex information, see trends & analysis through data
• Curious mindset, with excellent communication skills
• Advanced technical skills in Excel, ERP (SAP preferred) and PowerPoint
• Experience with reporting & analytical tools, like SPSS, Business-Intelligence environments, SQL, Cubes etc.
• Work effectively in a team, with excellent communication
• Ability to balance speed and accuracy
• Delivers meaningful, accurate and timely reporting, analysis and planning support for senior analysts, managers and FP&A stakeholders.
• Works with multiple internal and external stakeholders to prepare FP&A deliverables
• Takes pro-active ownership and accountability for independent analytical work or process coordination and improvement.
• An experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; who resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
• Has working knowledge of company products and services
• Strong affinity with LEAN processes and tools
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
• Accountability for timeliness and accuracy of core deliverables (planning, analysis & reporting process and MEC related activities). Planning/forecast reliability. Scoping (business size, impact, breadth).
• Influence on a Business magnitude: ? €10M