Senior Business Engagement Manager (Freelance)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Join our exciting Platform leading projects across Philips Services and Solutions Delivery organization. Become part of the team delivering a large scope of transformational programs with global impact, across all Philips process domains (Idea to Market, Market to Order and Order to Cash). Focus on a specific assignment project managing a critical project within a major organizational change program.
You are Responsible for:
- Connection with Business, key stakeholder management.
- Participate in the strategic planning process with business to understand market business priorities and impact on information systems and technologies.
- Working with backend to understand the skills, teams are organized.
- Definition and Evolution of IT strategy and delivery of roadmaps aligned with strategic business imperatives.
- Project codes are set up.
- Lead the IT MDT (multidisciplinary team) to deliver best in class IT services, support and programs for business.
- Aligning AOP for the following year and Making sure budgets are in place.
- Financial set up and control
- Drive prioritization, consolidation and alignment for the IT financial planning (Strategic and Annual Operating Plans.)
- Ensure Backlog readiness.
- Monitor quality, effectiveness and efficiency of IT services.
- Communication channel back to the business.
- Communicate and report performance of IT services and programs towards relevant IT and business stakeholders.
- Act as a focal point between market or business leadership and IT and Drive continuous improvement.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred
- Need a Minimum of 10 to 12 years of experience managing new demand, prioritizing the demand and ensuring all relevant checks and balance have been put in place
- Certification: PMP certification is a plus.
- Knowledge in SAFe, ITIL V3 is good to have.
- Good understanding of new technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital business
- Eye for detail and strong drive for quality and following of processes; able to deal with sophisticated problems and to present/coordinate solution proposals
- Ability to communicate clearly (oral, written, and remote) to remote audience with clear business articulation; strong negotiation skills.
- Detailed understanding of IT processes and project management knowledge (waterfall, Agile)