With the exception of independent contractors, applicants for this role will be engaged through Randstad company. When making this application your details will be automatically shared with Randstad company for registration with them, who may also contact you about other opportunities with other clients.
Senior Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC Design Engineer (Freelance)
Project is closed
Posted Feb 24, 2022
Project ID: PHILJP00024743
Eindhoven, Noord Brabant
(Mar 7, 2022 - Sep 7, 2022)
70 - 91 €/hr
Application Deadline: Mar 7, 2022 12:00 AM
At Philips Research a project is ongoing for the design of a mixed-signal ASIC for biomedical applications.
The 40nm CMOS IC includes analog, digital and mixed-signal circuits. The candidate will contribute to the design of this IC.
The candidate must meet the following minimum requirements.
- At least five years of experience in analog circuit design, simulation and layout using Cadence.
- Designing circuits such as amplifiers, buffers, samplers, current sources, etc.
- Understanding of CMOS technologies in general: working with design rules, understanding process specification documents.
- Creating simulation test-benches for dc, ac, transient simulations using ADE-L and ADE-XL.
- Understanding low-noise analog circuit design.
- Familiar with CMOS technologies at various technology nodes such as 180nm to 40nm.
- Experience with ADC and/or DAC design is beneficial.
- Experience with mixed-signal design and verification using AMS is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of digital design/ Encounter is beneficial.
- Experience with full-custom IC layout design using Cadence tools Virtuoso, Layout-XL, DRC and LVS.
- Understanding and implementing layout techniques such as symmetry and shielding.
- Creating layout designs according to a floorplan.
- Basic understanding of Unix.
- Team player: daily interaction with design team.
- Reporting progress and issues.
- Fluent in English.
Location: High Tech Campus, Eindhoven for at least the first month. Remote working optional depending on project and progress
Schedule: Preferably full-time or at least 4 days/week
Duration: 6 months initially
+ Search all projects