Scrum Master in one or more development teams that are operating globally.
-3-5 years of product development experience, in a non-consumer product industry
- Current Project Management Certification - Agile and Waterfall (PMI, SAFe, CSPO, etc)
- Hands-on experience using PLM tools
- Solid understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA QS Regulation 21 CFR Part 820
- Experience in supplier management
- Advanced Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Solid communicator who is able to work with all levels of the organization.
- An effective coach/ trainer and able to handle a batch size of 30 to 50 people with ease.
- Stress-resilient and solutions-oriented, able to quickly identify and clear roadblocks while maintaining collaborative relationships.
- Ability to see the ?bigger picture? and interconnection between various program elements
- Ability to moderate between conflicting parties and to reach agreements, also within the company
- Good listening skills with an innate ability to take people through the change journey
- Experience in large business change management or transformation programs.
Language skills: German, English
Experience in a team lead position required
Sign up for new opportunities