Safety, Compliance & Regulatory Manager (Oral Health Care) (Freelance)
Be a member of the highly motivated RA-SCR-team that ensures that all products meet next to the medical and non-medical regulations and standards, the performance and reliability requirements needed for the product category and overall Philips guidelines.
You are responsible for:
You will be responsible to ensure that all products to be released comply with all the relevant safety and environmental policies and regulations by implementing requirements, conditions and enablers. Within this role you will be linked to the Personal Health innovation area.
As a Safety, Compliance & Regulatory manager you will:
- Execute safety/regulatory compliance activities to ensure that the products comply with all regulatory requirements and Philips policies.
- Collaborate in multi-disciplinary project teams representing safety and compliance team
- Implement all relevant regulatory requirements in development projects, OEM ODM products and verify and validate designs regarding these requirements
- Facilitate risk assessments
- Lead projects with significant Safety and Regulatory content
- Represent Philips Consumer Lifestyle in international regulatory bodies on specific subjects if applicable
- Establish relationships with certification bodies worldwide (such as DEKRA or UL) and coordinate the approbation, test and verification process via these certification bodies and test houses
You are a part of:
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this global role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
You have a Masters degree in Material, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, combined with a proven track record (?5 yrs.) in product development and Safety & Compliance domains in international, multi-disciplinary, consumer product development projects.
- Experience in R&D of durable consumer products
- Proven analytic capabilities and product knowledge
- A network oriented mindset and ability to interact with all business functions at all levels
- Project management/managerial experience/skills
- Conceptual, analytically strong, data driven, and also hands-on
- A team player. You are an excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal processes
- Courageous and able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally
- Always looking for perfection. You don't accept underperformance or poor results. You have a quality mindset