QA Engineer (Randstad Contingent Worker)
This position will be fully remote and can be home-based from anywhere in the US.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Be a key developer in expanding our Quality and Regulatory Risk Management team for our IGTD organization. Create and implement new tools and methods to manage risk, which will contribute to the safety and efficacy of medical products that save lives and improve health.
You will be responsible for:
• Collaborate at a systems level with Quality, R&D, Clinical, and other key functions to develop a quantitative approach to Risk Management.
• Demonstrate expertise by leading cross-functional teams to identify risks, implement risk control measures, and document a robust and living Risk Management File.
• Facilitate the creation of Risk Management tools, assessment, processes, and principles, including FMEAs.
• Conduct analysis of existing similar products from the company and competitor products to provide documented compliance and evidence of State of the Art, as part of periodic Risk Management File updates.
• Assure products meet regulatory requirements for Risk Management, including FDA QSR, MDD, EU MDR, CMDR, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, and Philips procedures.
• Ensure the systematic and logical conversion of customer requirements to product specifications and post market surveillance codes.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or related Science discipline.
• Desired 2+ years Quality Assurance, Design Engineering, Systems Engineering, Post Market Surveillance, or related experience in a highly regulated industry.
• Desire to understand and communicate how product is used, designed and manufactured
• Able to accurately communicate risk when compared to the benefit the therapy provides.
• Detail oriented, highly organized and be able to communicate information effectively.
• Ability to multitask, take ownership, and collaborate cross functionally with others.
• Experience with ISO 14971.
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Quality Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.