Project Manager (Randstad Contingent Worker)
Actual Job Title - Project Manager - Program Manager
This position is fully remote and can be home-based anywhere in the United States.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
In this unique and rare opportunity, you will lead a cross-functional team through the entire life cycle of multiple MRPC product lines from ideation through planning and execution to release, and ongoing sustaining engineering until product end of life. This role includes collaborating with the cross-functional team and communicating to the category leadership team on Project Management topics. You will write, report and drive the project plans, including schedule, scope, resource and budget for the assigned medical device product lines. Play a key role as a Project Manager, managing critical DCS projects focused in product development initiatives for products that will improve and save the lives of millions of people, while advancing Philips' journey as a global leader in Health Technology.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for managing critical product development initiatives for the MRPC Project Portfolio.
- Leading cross functional, cross organizational NPI and OEM projects that deliver solutions to the
- Create and own the project plan that defines the time, budget, resources and scope of the project, in
- compliance with the Philips Product Realization Process.
- Supervising the project activities of Philips development teams and 3rd party organizations.
- Works closely with the cross functional teams to oversee the Project Schedule, Budget and Scope.
- Responsible for delivering plans at the start of every project, with status reports and progress over
- the duration of the project lifecycle, including all the elements necessary to deliver the solution to the
- markets at the end of the project.
- Interface with cross-functional teams (e.g. PMO, Q&R, R&D, Supply Chain, Marketing, etc.) to drive
- DCS project/program priorities and resource allocations.
- Track schedules, risks, issues and mitigation plans with cross-functional team
- Collaboration with Marketing to assure appropriate project/program scope and deliverables
- Planning, holding and resolving issues from formal reviews of both project/program planning and
- development content to assure both the goals and the execution of the projects/programs meet
- Lead project/program presentations at stage gate reviews
- Project/program risk tracking, management and reporting
- Regular reporting to senior management using standard reporting tools and frameworks
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of product development/R&D project management experience in regulated product environments, preferably medical device (e.g. FDA, TUV)
- Minimum of BS in Engineering- Electrical/Mechanical/Systems/Biomedical or similar disciplines required.
- PMP certification- strongly preferred
- Structured Project Management process-Stage-Phase Gate, Agile/Waterfall, etc.
- Knowledge in critical path methodology, and ideally with critical chain methodology
- Robust knowledge of design controls and risk management standards
- Strong experience in the creation of project plans, budgets and schedules
- Extensive experience leading cross-functional Product Development Project teams
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.