Project Manager (Randstad Contingent Worker)
Actual Job Title: Project Manager II
This position is available for a fully remote schedule to anyone home-based in the United States.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
Create the identified change deliverables such as program adoption measurement, From-Tos, change adoption survey, approach to enable people managers, etc for specific capabilities/releases – in line with the standard Philips change mgt methodology. In addition, supporting the program and local teams to develop their competence in managing change & transition.
You will be responsible for:
- (Co-) create and execute the change management plan for the specific capabilities.
- Work in close collaboration with the program team, (global) counterparts / businesses / functions and other key stakeholders to execute the plan.
- Execute the communications plan or closely collaborate with Communications Manager to maintain the stakeholder heat map and identify interventions needed.
- Team-up with Deployment Managers to work with local teams to agree on deployment plans.
- Create the change materials as part of the deployment toolkit to equip markets/business/functions.
- Develop the change mgt competencies of program stakeholders by promoting the use of methodology, tools and providing guidance on best practice.
- Actively participate and contribute to knowledge sharing within global Change Mgt CoP (incl facilitating training sessions).
- Support in measuring adoption for the new ways of working.
- Support the program to understand and work with the Philips change mgt methodology.
- Provide support/coaching on change management.
- Actively participate in the Change Mgt Community of Practice
- Complete certification as a Change management trainer
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 6-10 years working in change mgt, organizational design, transformation programs.
- Experience working on large-scale transformation programs.
- Additional experience in roles related to business strategy, program/project management, HR or communication related fields.
- Strong ability to influence and work with stakeholders at all levels;
- Experience in project management / business transformation / consultancy
- Excellent communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team player who can collaborate across function, organization and part of the program team
- Fluent in English is a must, other languages are an advantage.
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Quality Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.