Project Manager (Randstad Contingent Worker)
Actual Job Title: Project Manager - Supply Chain
This role is an onsite, hybrid schedule, role in Bothell, WA.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
Are you ready to change the game for Oral Healthcare as the dental industry continues to grow? Oral Healthcare is one of the leading growth areas for Philips Personal Health and we are looking for an agile leader to help accelerate our growth.
You will be responsible for:
- Develops and manages project plans, deliverables, and other documents such as charter, schedules, and risk management.
- Monitors project deliverables to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Coordinates and oversees domestic and international supplier activities remotely.
- Identifies project risks and develops mitigation plans.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and with competing priorities while still meeting commitments.
- Form and manage global project teams with internal and 3rd party external stakeholders.
- Actively evaluating projects for opportunities to improve performance, continuously monitoring risks and mitigation.
- Able to lead projects to industrialize new consumer product finished goods into packaging sites at remote locations (global).
- Reviewing and making decisions regarding scope change requests.
- Providing daily direction and guidance to the project team in the execution of projects.
- Ensuring project team adherence to internal procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Translate new project requests (quality improvements, cost reductions, technical changes, and commercial changes) into project charters and realistic project plans in consultation with stakeholders.
- Monitor, assure, and report the progress of change activities to different stakeholders / review meetings (e.g. Marketing, Country Organizations, Sr. Management, etc.).
- Risk Management Plan to identify potential problems early and lead cross functional teams in their timely mitigation and resolution.
- Manage project teams performing end-of-life (phase out) activities for existing products including production parts, purchased parts, worldwide inventory, and tooling.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields related to engineering, manufacturing, supply chain or similar.
- 3+ years industry experience in manufacturing, supply chain, and/or logistics management.
- Experience leading cross functional projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization.
- Practitioner of continuous improvement and lean methodologies.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with global sales organizations and packaging facilities.
- Exceptional communication skills for managing global projects.
- Strong project management skills, including team building, development of and managing to a schedule, demonstrated ability to address problems proactively.
- Strong time management skills to prioritize and manage many concurrent projects to ensure all meet required timelines.
- Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint and Project.
- Experience with high volume manufacturing supply chain and logistics processes is a plus.
- Experience in Product Lifecycle (PLC) systems to create/manage/understand Build of Materials and Change Notices.
- Preferably experience within a regulated industry (medical devices desirable, along with knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management, FDA Quality Systems Regulations, and ISO 13485).
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Quality Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.