Project Manager (Randstad Contingent Worker)
Actual Job Title - EDI Vue Project Manager
This position is fully remote and can be based anywhere in the U.S.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
As the Project Manager - Radiology Product Deployment, you will manage all aspects (budget, quality, forecasting, project team resources, etc.) of RIS/PACS/VNA/Cloud projects in an IT Healthcare environment.
You will be responsible for:
• Creating project plans for assigned projects to include only the required work and scope as defined by the SOW.
• Formulates the project plan in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management; specifies the manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used.
• Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting.
• Leads the project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources.
• Development of the integrated project plan with customer and internal resources.
• Resource scheduling and coordination.
• Equipment delivery scheduling.
• Coordination of system implementation, system integration and system go-live activities.
• Managing internal and external project communication at all levels and distributing quality project documentation as required.
• Use computer-based project management tools and software to direct and manage HCIS projects.
• Ensuring timely completion of projects and a positive customer experience.
• Identifying opportunities to up-sell new products and/or services that are outside the original scope of work.
• Management of both Tracking of effort and costs associated with the project implementation to ensure projects are completed within allotted budgets and timelines.
• Ensuring compliance and adherence with customer guidelines and Company process and policy requirements.
• As part of the Solutions/Services group, a Project Manager will frequently interact with Sales, Customers, outside vendors and suppliers, and other cross-functional team members.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business.
• 5+ years of specific project or program management experience in IT related industry. Preference is given to Healthcare IT experience.
• 2+ years of experience leading PACS projects within the Healthcare space, preferably with Carestream Vue product.
• Proven track record of successful project delivery results. Experience working within the entire project life cycle.
• Demonstrated success in working with customers, vendors, and leading cross-functional teams.
• Strong process orientation, problem solving & troubleshooting skills, and a firm commitment to quality.
• Excellent communication skills - ability to interface and influence at multiple organizations including the executive level.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently.
• CAPM, PMP, or Green/Black Belt Certification is required.
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Quality Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.