Project Manager (Randstad Contingent Worker)
This position will be working hybrid onsite at our Cambridge Crossing headquarters.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
As Deployment Lead you are accountable for the planning, alignment and successful deployment of the I2M Excellence programs. A specific allocation to Mergers & Acquisitions is an essential part of this.
You will be responsible for:
• You will provide dedicated I2M Excellence support to M&A Business Groups (BGs) as the single point of contact for all I2M Excellence programs. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure integrated deployment planning, iteration, and execution of I2M Excellence programs, collaborating cross-functionally with R&D, Marketing, Business Transformation, Quality, etc.
• Ensure alignment with other adjacent work streams/ initiatives. Collaborate with other transformation programs (M2O, O2C, etc.) to drive resolution of potential conflicts or interdependencies.
• Support production of status/ performance reporting to relevant stakeholders, including Program Leads, BG(s), and Central I2M PMO. Manage updates to deployment Master Roadmap, support Innovation Review meetings, and support Quarterly BG/ program reporting.
• Support BG(s) and businesses in ensuring I2M processes and capabilities are imbedded into local ways of working. Ensure programs deliver business impact/ value.
• Closely collaborate with I2M Excellence Program Leads, to support deployment deliverables, capture business feedback, and ensure continuous improvement of materials and deployment approach. Serve as liaison between business subject matter experts and I2M content experts to identify business best practices and demonstrative examples.
• Coordinate with I2M Academy to identify potential business coaches and champions within the business.
• Support value recognition and tracking of leading/ lagging KPIs and metrics.
• Ensure change management and communication within the businesses; participate in BG governance board meetings.
• Identify and resolve risks/issues to ensure deployment commitments met on time.
• Act as advocate for the businesses, ensuring business priorities are consistently communicated with the programs and central PMO.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• B.S. degree in a related technical field or equivalent is required.
• 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.