Project Manager Treasury Operations
The Project Manager Treasury Operations is responsible for the development, improvement and implementation of Philips Treasury related business processes, often in cooperation with colleagues from neighbouring disciplines. As Treasury Project Manager you operate in the playfield between Treasury, IT, implementation partners, programme management, business and outsourced business service providers. This role requires a sound knowledge and experience with treasury processes, treasury IT systems (mainly SAP FSCM), payment processing via SWIFT and banking, combined with project and change management skills.
The goal is to expand and improve the Treasury Operations Global hub (incl. cash management, payment services, master data and reporting).
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Implementing Treasury related business processes;
• Acting as product owner on behalf of the Treasury Operations, liaison with Treasury Delivery Centre, during scrum sessions with the IT teams and implementations in various geographical regions;
• Continuous process improvement of Treasury related processes;
• Establish and maintain bank relationships relevant for the scope of activities, manage and oversee related bank documentation, testing and after care;
• Focal point for Treasury related processes as part of the implementation in the region(s) that you will be accountable for;
• Sparring partner for the colleagues in the day-to-day Treasury Operations business processes.
• Coordinate the project implementation in close cooperation with the business
• Resolve operational escalations when process issues arise
The Treasury Operations department is responsible for the operational activities within Corporate Treasury. Philips Corporate Treasury department is well advanced, using latest technologies and perceived best in class compared to other large global companies. Treasury Operations covers global cash management, central payment factory & services, treasury settlements and dealing room execution. Most outgoing payments and all cash managed for Philips worldwide are routed through the Treasury Operations department in Amsterdam and therefore this is a key department in Philips. This role is based in Amsterdam.
To be successful in this role you should be/have:
• Bachelor/Master finance education with at least 5 years relevant experience
• Solid and broad experience with financial processes
• Excellent Excel skills for modelling and reporting
• Experience with managing projects in international complex environments
• Strong change management mindset and capabilities
• Customer service attitude with intercultural sensitiveness
• Good analytical skills and process ownership capabilities
• Good communicator in a matrix setting
• Excellent command of English (both verbal and written)
• Certification or significant experience in project management & methods (advantage)
• Results oriented and able to energize others