Project Manager III
In this role you have the opportunity to
Lead & drive services and solutions to customers and patients for a global recall of medical equipment.
You are responsible for
• Manage the vendor-partner relationship with a 3rd party provider accountable for registration, notification and call center operation.
• Oversee the contract and spend-control measures with the vendor across a multi-million dollar scope of work.
• Leading, managing, coordinating with cross-functional groups for the execution and release of services, processes, assets, and web software (in international context)
• Lead and maintain communication plans as a single point-of-contact across all global markets for registration and call center processes.
• Defines programs and projects, each with specific and measurable goals, in consultation with key stakeholders.
• Builds and implements program organization, including establishment of ways of working and interfaces with other programs and functional groups.
• Formulating plans (in various communication media), in accordance with the goals and timing, set by key stakeholders. Plans include resourcing, costs, risks, quality, operational, communication, etc.
• while managing communication and expectations across BG and Market leadership.
• Managing the IT backlog around performance reporting, including facilitation of timely prioritization, decision making, and review of the existing Epics requested across the BG, Markets, and Competent Authorities.
• Establishing LEAN structure, process, and documentation that embraces the need for systemic evaluation of issues and repeatability of tasks, while also remaining flexible while functioning in a dynamically changing environment.
• Providing business management with regular project performance status, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions and reports (both in ppt for management summary and documents following good document practice)
• Executing the processes and standards in adherence to compliance with safety, regulatory- and environmental requirements as well as local laws , Philips General Business principles and other policies
• Driving operational excellence of program and project execution to achieve first time right predictable project execution
You are part of
A cross-company team that delivers customers from an initial impact assessment of devices affected by this field action through to patients receiving remediated devices to safely resume needed respiratory therapy.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years as a R&D Project and Program Leader
• 10+ years in the medical device or similarly regulated industry
• PMP or PgMP certification preferred
• Cross-over experience in quality and regulatory projects and programs preferred
• Ability to consume highly-specialized data and jargon into readily-shareable terminology