Project Manager II
Project Manager II (Randstad Contingent Worker)
Actual Job Title: Labeling Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Bring your passion and energy into a growing department dedicated to the quality output of product labeling and packaging for Image Guided Therapy (IGT) devices in accordance with GMP’s, FDA Regulations, EUMDR, ISO Requirements and Standard Company Operating Procedures. In this role you have the opportunity to coordinate and assist with labeling/IFU creation and change management to our internal stakeholders.
You are responsible for
• Intake, process and supervise design projects and all associated tasks and deliverables via Monday.com
• Establish project timeline based on external customer ask and resource availability and assign designer(s)
• Work with internal and external customers to gather needs and requirements of labeling changes
• Communicate gathered requirements to the design team and keep them informed of any late inputs/changes
• Update and maintain all project logs, timeline management, and tracking through project life cycle.
• Provide updates and status of design jobs to customers and project team through tracking, meetings, reports, etc. in a timely and detailed manner.
• Review and proofread all packaging and labeling draft artwork to ensure accuracy while adhering to established company processes, Philips brand guidelines and labeling compliance standards.
• Establishes and cultivates a network of support (manufacturing, engineering, regulatory, legal, product development and marketing) to facilitate completion of labeling and artwork assignments.
• Will raise any designer staff or project issues and/or concerns to direct supervisor to immediately address, resolve and mitigate negative impact to the business.
• Assist designers in processing translation job requests with vendors. Obtains cost and lead time quote estimates for approval by client for the purpose of localized packaging content
• Maintain project management software (Monday.com) and prepare reports or dashboards as requested
• Train to Philips and Labeling SOP’s (standard operating procedures) and quality labeling standards.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
You are a part of
A recently restructured organization dedicated to ensure you and your department have clear collaboration with Philips Business Group and Market leadership, and can harness the expertise of five Centers of Excellence (COEs). These 5 COEs specialize in the following capabilities: Regulatory & Clinical Affairs, Supplier Quality, Quality Management System, Quality Assurance & Engineering, and Compliance & Audit. As part of this new structure, you are empowered to use your voice and expertise to have a positive impact within the team, our business, and health technologies that will improve the health, well-being and care for people around world. Additionally, we believe that people are #1 and are intentional about creating a culture that reinforces that.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required
• Knowledge of Regulatory standards (FDA, EU MDR, Japan, Canada, ISO standards) is preferred
• Background in medical/healthcare marketing or medical device packaging labeling is desired
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with company policy
• Ability to organize complex tasks and prioritize workflow
• Ability to interact with all levels of employees including senior management
• Ability to adapt to changing processes
• Strong attention to detail is critical
• Excellent proofreading and grammar skills
• Ability to identify problems and help find solutions
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Quality Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.