Product Owner - D2C new E-commerce Store Geographical Expansion (Freelance)
Philips has an ambitious E-Commerce growth Plan requiring the opening of multiple new e-commerce stores in SAP Hybris to commercialize Philips products and services in new countries and geographies around the world. There's a contractual commitment with Philips Domestic Appliances to deploy the roadmap of new stores in the next 2 years including Russia, India, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, South Africa, Slovakia, Israel and Greece. for the deployment to start, we require a product owner and engineer to define the process, requirements and next steps to start the deployment of Hybris ecommerce stores.
Product Owner - D2C new E-commerce Store Geographical Expansion
We are looking for a highly capable product owner, requirements engineer or business analyst to determine local legal and fiscal (tax) requirements and changes to business &systems processes if this deviates from the current global D2C eCommerce build. 14countries are on the proposed PhilipsD2C 2022/23roadmap.
You will be analyzing E2E D2C eCommerce,UI,O2C (order management) processes, documenting requirements and providing recommendations.
To ensure success, as a product owner, you should exhibit an in-depth knowledge of specialized business needs and extensive experience in integrating processes.
Deep knowledge in MM, SD and Integration modules of SAP is required. A top-class business analyst will be someone whose expertise results in optimized operational efficiency. Responsibilities: Align with all market stakeholders (market by market) on requirements Drive a fit gap analysis against our standard shop deployment cookbook vs. the market specific needs that have been identified Document: all market specific fiscal & legal requirement show supply chain is organized what partners are in place or need to be contracted what delivery methods need to be supported, what are the delivery SLAs contracted etc. financial flows and contractual readiness with PSPs consumer care setup / readiness for the shop in the market Assess market/organizational readiness to operate the shop
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, management information systems, business, finance, eCommerce or in a related field preferred.
- A minimum of 5years experience as a business analyst in a similar industry.
- Solid knowledge of relevant ecommerce business processes and their integration with SAP systems.
- Superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced ability to manage projects and provide leadership.