In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute to fundamentally improving people’s Health & Well-being through meaningful innovation especially through bringing Innovation into Industrialization solutions.
As a process Engineer you make a fundamental contribution to the innovation of products or processes, on the basis of research and predevelopment. You are working in multi-disciplinary teams to industrialize metal parts.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Actively studying and informing about trends and new technologies of own technology area
• Specify and outsource process, tools and equipment.
• Review activities of suppliers. Implementation and provide aftercare.
• Define project plan for own activities. Define well considered concept choices.
• Use actively risk management tools.
• Apply and improve standard SWI procedures, supplier base management tools and methods. Develop and use of DFSS improvement tools. Support engineers regarding to tools and methods. Apply lean manufacturing principles.
• Apply and improve knowledge- and competence management for own activities.
We are looking for
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Preferred language Dutch, English
• Developed communication and organization skills
• Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
• Decisive, result driven and creative team player
• Ability to influence stakeholders and team up with others
• Can work autonomously and in teams