Principle Software Architect
Your responsibilities within this role will include
- Defining SW architecture strategy in a Healthcare environment, balancing long- and short-term views as well as balancing conflicting requirements
- Delivering a consolidated (reference) architecture: creating well-defined building blocks / system options & scenarios; choosing the optimal architecture, leveraging technology and contributing to/driving roadmaps;
- Defining and leading the implementation of artificial intelligence;
- Although mainly focused on software, electronic hardware design is often in scope as well.
- Ensuring solid, up-to-date and usable documentation of the architecture and implementation thereof; using methods & tools for a structured approach;
- Acting within the total context, (business, organization, roadmaps, external world, overall ecosystem etc.): driving for convergence;
- Interacting and managing stakeholders including business leaders, R&D managers, platform architects, and integral project managers.
- Capturing / re-using prior art, following in- and external trends; remaining up-to-date with regard to professional knowledge;
- Leading a team of senior designers who are involved in project execution.