PPA Lead Cluster IGT
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide dedicated FP&A PPA support to the IMAGE GUIDED THERAPY Cluster with oversight of the businesses IMAGE GUIDED THERAPY Systems, IMAGE GUIDED THERAPY Devices, EPD and the. The IMAGE GUIDED THERAPY cluster operates with close to 3B in revenue and EBITA% in low teens. You will represent Philips overall in various FP&A initiatives and contribute to overall FP&A agenda as a senior member of the FP&A organization.
You are responsible for
- Working proactively with the Cluster & Business Heads of Finance, Business Category controllers and the PPA lead of the clusters Precision Diagnosis and Image Guided Therapy Planning to deliver actionable, meaningful, accurate and timely reporting, analysis, and plans
- Providing in-depth business insights by forward-looking analyses, and by translating variances in financial and non-financial KPIs for Group, BMCs and functions into actions
- Initiating, leading and executing process improvement projects across CoEs/Businesses/ Business Category/Market/Functions while engaging with End 2 End stakeholders. The goal of such projects is to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the related processes
- Building an internal network with Business, Market and Function Heads of Finance, other FP&A and Finance pillars, other functions and the End 2 End Philips community
- Overseeing and managing key planning cycles for the Business - Strategic Plan, AOP, FC.
- Modeling Philips Leadership competencies and Finance ways of working.
You are a part of
The Precision Diagnosis and Image Guided Therapy Planning and Performance Analysis Center of Excellence, based in Amsterdam (HQ). The team comprises 19 motivated, quick-thinking financial professionals who work very much as a team, while virtually connected between the locations in the Netherlands, USA and India together with the broader Finance organization of Philips. The purpose of the Center of Excellence is to generate high-quality reports/analyses in a dynamic, fast-moving environment close to the decision-making heart of the Company. This role will bring significant growth opportunities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A curious mind-set, with excellent communication skills
- Advanced technical skills in Excel, ERP (SAP preferred) and PowerPoint
- Experience with reporting & analytical tools, like SPSS, Business-Intelligence environments, SQL, PowerBi etc. is a pre.
- Business savvy and political acumen to be able to interact with General Managers of the businesses.
- Executive presence and proven track record of interacting with senior management.
- Guide other analysts in preparing their deliverables
- Ability to balance speed and accuracy
- Works with multiple internal and external stakeholders to prepare FP&A deliverables
- Take pro-active ownership and accountability for independent analytical work or process coordination and improvement.
- Frequently interact with functional peer groups. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- 5-8 years of progressive working experience and roles in e.g. Finance, FP&A, financial control, management reporting and analysis, preferably within an international environment
- Bachelor or Masters degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting orientated study. Professional certifications preferred.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Sign up for new opportunities