Post Market Surveillance Specialist
Correction and Removal Specialist (Randstad Contingent Worker)
This position is fully remote and can be home-based anywhere in the United States.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
The Correction and Removal (C&R) Specialist will help manage the execution of the correction and removal process.
You will be responsible for:
• Monitors and coordinates the different sub-system feeders to this process such as complaint handling, engineering change orders, kit suppliers, regulatory submission and field deployment.
• Manages C&R responses, R&C file documentation and C&R file completion.
• Provides relevant feedback and insights from customers/field to development/engineering teams to ensure learning from previous projects are captured, synthesized and made available for next project teams.
• Continuously tracks C&R and provides ongoing information to the FCO team as required.
• Monitors and reports on metrics on the efficacy and efficiency of C&R processes.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• 1-3 Years experience is required.
• Working knowledge of appropriate global medical device regulations, requirements, and standards such as ISO13485 and ISO9001, and FDA QSR.
• Medical device and or other regulated industry (Pharma, IVD) experience required.
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Quality Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.