Philips India -Product Support Engineer
Analyze and resolve customer concerns and problems, diagnose the root cause, and document interactions. Provide on-call and ongoing troubleshooting, technical advice and suggestions.
Handle tech requests filed by end-users of a company's product or systems. They primarily troubleshoot and resolve errors and log details for later customer update reports. They act quickly to analyze available data and find the root cause of issues.
1. Person should be able to handle when technical issues with product arises, should be able to analyze, root cause of the problem & assist the same.
2. Person should be able to contribute to Product development in overall SDLC, starting from Requirements analysis, Design, development and testing.
3. Should have strong knowledge of define functional and non-functional requirements as well as the user interface. Identifies gaps between current system and client/market needs
4. Should be able to clarify requirements and guide team in building the products.
5. Person should be able to interact customers/business, ability to refine and simplify the requirements, assistance to team.
6. Should be good in documentation and able to create backlogs, observations and any reports.
7. Should be able to suggest constant Improvements for the products such as features, customer needs, any new ideas etc.
8. Should have Problem solving skills, collaboration between, customers/business and Dev team.
9. Strong multitasking ability and able to participate in all agile events, ceremonies.
10. Manages content deliverables and dependencies to external suppliers
11. Facilitates inter-team dependencies in the respective sprints
12. Participates in team demo and retrospectives. Works with other product owners to produce the system demo, delivers system demo for his scope to the business owner and product management team