PH CAMPAIGN MANAGER EU (Freelance)
Be responsible for the B2C campaigns across Europe, inspiring and engaging our consumer audiences through best in class (digital-first) execution. Your focus will be on campaign performance management, ensuring a seamless and relevant media experience across all touchpoints and channels.
This position can be based in The Netherlands or Europe Market Remote.
You are responsible for:
- B2C campaign strategic execution and (orchestration of) optimization process (across paid, owned and earned channels) of EU7 Campaign Programs, in close alignment with the EU Media Manager, EU E-commerce activation manager and EU & Global counterparts cross functionally;
- Co-create the media ecosystem and ensure targets are defined, appropriate, and in line with overall campaign program KPI framework and comms objectives.
- Brief agency & in-house media hub and orchestration and maintenance of cross-functional amplification of activation plan with EU7 cross functional teams (CRM,D2C,TSM,PR & Influencer)
- Ensure campaign readiness and drive iteration loops where required.
- Day-2-Day campaign management and optimization oversight
- Budget tracking and optimization.
- Daily Management Campaign performance cross channel
- Ensuring post-campaign evaluations (incl QBRs) across all touch-points, analysis & feed into strategic media reviews.
- Drive analytics to support fact-based decision marketing processes, ongoing optimization, and ROI modeling.
- Identifying & leveraging cross-Philips synergies
- Acting as the main point of contact of EU Hub and media managers in the markets for performance management.
- Driving digital-first, data and audience insights based activation
- Leverage best practices and help to streamline the activation processes EU7
- Driving the digital test & learn agenda, initiating critical initiatives and test plans that have potential for high-scale impact against key business metrics to drive growth and engagement.
- Continually analyzing (in collaboration with Analytics team) and reviewing existing strategies to continuously improve (digital) performance and drive media effectiveness.
- Nurturing a digital-first mindset across community of EU7 media managers, encouraging knowledge and best practice sharing.
- Driving standardized WoW to drive efficiencies cross function and enable fast go-to-market and optimization of campaign programs.
- Develop activation capabilities, practicing change management to effectively contribute to driving growth, both in the hub and in EU market on Activation marketing topics.
You are part of:
The new European Market team for Personal Health (PH) led by Marlies Gebetsberger. This team will be responsible for the transformation and innovation in the Personal Health business of our market Europe. We will have a virtual, diverse network organization, with passionate colleagues who are energized to fulfil our purpose of improving people?s health and well-being through meaningful innovation, whilst always delighting consumers via outstanding consumer engagement and digital strategies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- University degree (Bachelor/Master's Degree)
- 7 years of experience in Digital Marketing/Analytics/Campaign Management with a focus on digital innovation
- End-to-end digital experience with a strong understanding of IT & Marketing.
- Experience delivering multiple campaigns across multi-channels
- Deep understanding of the media marketplace dynamics and strong background in Search, Display, Programmatic and Social advertising
- Experience with full Google Stack (DV360, CM360, Google Ads & Google Analytics) & Facebook Business Manager & Ad Manager
- Action Oriented and data-driven, Strategic Mindset with holistic approach to decision-making, clearly define decision-making process, use data-driven insights and seek inputs from diverse and inclusive sets of stakeholders.
- Tech/Digital savvy and open-minded to the role of new technologies, and the ability to translate into actionable ideas.
- Lean trained
- Acts as a role-model for our Philips behaviors: Customer first, Quality & Integrity always, Team up to Win, Take Ownership to deliver fast, Eager to improve an inspire.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally within a global organisation
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced, constantly evolving and multifaceted environment
- Pro-active Hands-on attitude with high attention to the detail
- Business Fluent in English