New Services Operations Sr. Engineer - Services and Solutions Development (Freelance)
New Services Operations Sr. Engineer Services and Solutions Development As New Services Operations Sr. Engineer Services and Solutions Development, you will focus on operationalizing the sales; delivery of new services, together with the Market and the partners. Services in this context may include scalable/industrialized and configurable commercial offerings, new business models or contract models linked to professional or equipment maintenance services or enabling capabilities.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute to the Philips strategy of transforming into a Solutions company by bringing new services to life. You will work in a cross functional team with New Services Marketing and Development to build an Operations blueprint, and with Markets, Businesses and other partners to implement the services according to the operations blueprint, detail (localize) for specific needs and enable local Market to Order and Order to Cash processes in support of sales and delivery of new services.
You will be integrating and preparing the market introduction considering the customer experience design, the scalability of the new offering, integration with infrastructure and capabilities, and the lifecycle management of the service.
You are responsible for
Service Creation Drive and support development and enablement of blueprint creation (process definition, including enabling tools, proposed organization setup, and refine these based on market-specific needs; Perform organizational capability gap analysis and be the interface between the project team and stakeholders; Performing the translation of services blueprint, for the new services offering in development, into organizational designs and scaling up approaches. Define the to be developed organizational structures; Driving the full clarity and consistency on service business models and product configuration; Prepare and executing test-runs and pilot-runs of the service offering. Ensure feedback on new services, operations processes and capabilities (blueprint) and cooperate to enhance the design. Participate in creation sessions to represent operations and the market processes. Go-to-Market Create agreement on new service implementation with Market sales, back office and service delivery; Drive alignment with Development, Operations, Finance and CS M2O and O2C Business Process Experts on needed capabilities for market to order and service delivery and identify gaps. Build a plan with the market, business and functions to have the capabilities in place. Ensures activation of aspects such as catalogue, supply chain operations. Ensure through coordination of training plans in alignment with partners that operational develop market specific training plans for Market and Business back office and Field (Sales &; Service Delivery functions involved in New Services); Coordinate training material development, like procedures and work instruction; training execution
You are a part of
The Services Innovation organization within Philips Services; Solutions Delivery. This team is located globally in Best,NL /Bangalore,IN /Andover USA. This role can be based in any one of these Philips locations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in business or technical field and at least 5 years of experience managing and executing implementation projects, preferably in a services environment implementing one or more new services;
- Understanding of services and solution business context and development processes with advanced expertise of operational enabling and/or delivery processes (Market2Order, Order2Cash);
- Demonstrated work experience working in a corporate culture like Philips (or comparable organization in a matrix structure. Advanced project management experience with ability to manage (sub-) development services project teams in multiple projects. Including plans and schedule management, requirements management and management of pilot-test runs;
- Ability to deploy new organizational designs to customer facing organizations (e.g. M2O, O2C, partners in the value network);Strong track record in documenting organizational and operational process setup (Blue printing, Process modelling, Agreements e.g. SLA, contracts, procedures, work instructions, as demonstrated through prior working experience and demonstrated delivery of new services;
- Excellent social skills, with sensitivity to complex organizational structures, varying cultures, potentially conflicting goals.
- Ability to contributes to business decisions outside of team or department;
- Ability to mobilizes and energizes others to deliver the process capabilities needed in order to optimally release, sell and deliver the new services.
- Build up the support network and challenge the status quo to overcome barriers;
- Analytical and quantitative skills: Strong analytical skills including data and information visualization techniques and presentation skills for the purpose of decision making; Understands key continuous improvement methods (Lean Six Sigma, problem-solving ) and how to deploy and optimally apply in functional team and project settings;
- Be role model and maintain an open, honest and objective view on the objectives.
Keywords: change-manager, stakeholder management, good understanding of operational systems / business processes, organizational sensitivity, planning & coordination skills.
In return, we offer you
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by building ground breaking solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry-leading in image-guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy, respiratory care, and services.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.