MLD Change Lead / LCM Project Manager
Modified Launch Design (MLD) Change Lead / LCM Project Manager / Life Cycle Management
The Philips Health Continuum is about providing aid during the full cycle of life. The path of healthy living already starts during the pregnancy, for example by fetal and maternal monitoring for obstetrical care. With the birth of a child, a complete new chapter opens and to provide all the care possible during this early phase of life, Philips has a product portfolio that goes beyond imagination. From products that help in the feeding process of your baby to making night times a bit easier by soothers or assistance in infant positioning, to baby care products like non-invasive temperature strips or preemie diapers, Philips has a lot of possibilities to help your newly born grow through this very first part of life.
In order to get all these different products to the market, there are a lot of different people involved. Innovations are made to products by making small changes to the design, this, however, can have a big impact on products that are already on the market and the 2.0 versions of the products that are going to be newly introduced to the market. To do so, there are many different stakeholders involved in this industrialization process. One of them is the MLD Change Lead.
As MLD Change Lead, you are the one that leads small/medium sized industrial projects that lead to innovations in a single domain process. You are making sure that an overall project plan is formulated. Together with the other stakeholders, you make a timeline to enable market introduction of the product on the desired date. From design change to market introduction, as MLD Change Lead you are the one who manages that every different entity sticks to this timeline. Of course there are many more aspects to take into account, one can think of planning and maintaining the resources with in the available budget, keeping a close eye on the quality of the product or how to process and spread information to all the involved parties.
- Formulates the overall project plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on base of the architecture plan including the resources to be used, the manning of the project and the anticipated costs
- Defines the risks of the project (w.r.t. specs, costs, planning, quality) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Organizes the project and arranges the management activities in terms of quality, time, money, information, and organization.
- Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, money, information) and organization.
- Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to senior management and to the project members ensuring that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge.
We are looking for
- Power of persuasion, able to convey enthusiasm, people manager.
- Organizational talent, team player, Communicative, Result-oriented.
- Required experience in Development consumer device (medical device is highly appreciate)
- Several years of experience in directing (small) projects in relevant technological areas.
- Preferably, experience of 2-3 years as Project Manager. Necessary know how / skills
- University education in technical engineering of the relevant technology or has reached this level through another form of training or experience.
- Knowledge of project management methods. PMP certification, Prince2 or equivalent.
- Lean basic tools knowledge.
- Directing and motivating of project members; coaching skills required