Master Data SME
Business Analyst III (Randstad Contingent Worker)
Actual Job Title - Master Data SME
This is an onsite position in Nashville, TN with potential for some remote work.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
Oversee and facilitate customer Master Data related activities to ensure our customer data is complete, accurate and follows data governance policies. This role will be responsible for requesting, cleansing and enriching customer master data across multiple data domains to facilitate effective business decision making and deliver business value for both our internal and external customers. This role will interface with external customers as well as multiple business stakeholders, especially with sales, credit, collections, and order management.
You will be responsible for:
• Regular review and processing of customer Master Data requests, set up, change requests, and determination of corrective actions as needed.
• Submittal of customer data changes and ensuring requests are reflected correctly in all required systems.
• Manage account cleanups and issue resolution with external customers and internal stakeholders.
• Serve as the End to End Master Data knowledge expert from a data and system perspective for SAP, Informatica Business Partner Data Hub (BPDH) and Salesforce.com.
• Support planned and ad-hoc data analysis efforts and issue resolution for master data topics.
• Partner with downstream stakeholder groups to facilitate end to end master data update.
• Support month end, quarter end and year end close processes for customer master maintenance.
• Ensures established processes in compliance with Philips’ Quality Standards of business conduct are followed.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2+ years in a highly accurate and data-driven environment where data integrity and cleanup are required.
• Strong familiarity with Master Data management and concepts.
• Experience working in SAP or SFDC is highly preferred.
• Excellent attention to detail and organization skills.
• Ability to analyze requests and issues and determine correct action without assistance.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven collaborative team environment.
• Advanced analytical and conceptual skills with ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions.
• Excellent verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization, build consensus and to work through others in achieving goals and objectives.
• Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned tasks, roles and responsibilities.
• Ability to independently manage workload and priorities to deliver on time.
As a part of the:
Philips’ Master Data team, which is part of the Global Business Services (GBS) North American hub in Nashville, Tennessee. Philips GBS Nashville hub has continued to grow in the Greater Nashville area since the original announcement of adding 800+ jobs in 2017. Philips is a global leader in health technology and we are looking to build the team in Nashville with passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse professionals empowering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 2.5B people a year by 2030.
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Quality Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.