With the exception of independent contractors, applicants for this role will be engaged through Randstad company. When making this application your details will be automatically shared with Randstad company for registration with them, who may also contact you about other opportunities with other clients.
JD Senior Creation Manager (Freelance)
Project is closed
Posted Sep 28, 2021
Project ID: PHILJP00023957
Starts: Sep 17, 2021
Ends: Mar 31, 2022
54 - 76 €/hr
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Work on the planning, implementation and development of new marketing communication ideas for assigned business in Philips Domestic Appliances
- Lead cross-functional teams in the developing Philips's key global launch and engagement initiatives across the full consumer journey.
- Reporting into the DA Creation Lead you will evolve a communication framework that enables cohesive, audience driven execution of Philips's brand positioning across key initiatives.
- You will have end-to-end responsibility in developing 360 communication (TV/Digital/Instore etc);
ensuring insight driven work is delivered by developing distinctive execution with the help of internal and external partners.
- With a consumer first lens, you will ensure a communication planning approach that enables us to drive both brand preference and other commercial performance KPIs for a launc
- You will balance a global creation approach while ensuring a good understanding of key market insights to produce material that can travel effectively
- You will inspire the team to be driven by curiosity and innovation in their approach, leading by example with a desire to try the new, being data driven to improve constantly, and by demonstrating an agile mindset with the right internal and agency resources to deliver creative excellence consistently.
- With a focus on understanding evolving consumer needs and where the brand can best deliver value, you will help us transform and deliver marketing communication that helps us to build the desirability of the Philips brand and the performance of the Consumer Marketing business.
You are responsible for
- Leading the development of key marketing communication initiatives - providing input on audience roadmap, overseeing development of communication strategies, and overall responsibility for creation
across paid, owned and earned touch points.
- Understanding and acting on the main drivers for campaign effectiveness with a focus on longer term
(brand preference) and shorter-term (activation) performance.
- Writing inspiring briefs for creative agencies/shopper agencies/copywriters/PR teams by collaborating with relevant internal stakeholders
- Collaborating with key markets to raise the creative effectiveness bar, developing "Winning" 360 strategies and campaigns for the key launches
- Ensuring that effective material gets developed for the smaller (core) launches - while maintaining communication consistency across the funnel
- Developing strong partnerships with the global creation, media agency and partner networks.
- Drive and share learnings to replicate and scale best practices and impact.
- Collaborate with the Insights and Analytics team to support consumer driven creativity and a ?test and learn? approach.
- Stay on top of consumer and marketplace trends to drive innovative communication with digital and D2C focus
- Partner with Production and Operations teams to ensure effective delivery against Consumer Marketing roadmap -on time, on budget
- Confidently represent Engagement Strategy & Creation team in key Consumer Marketing forums.
You are a part of
The Cluster Marketing Creation team, a very dynamic and international team heading up all communication strategy and content creation topics for the key B2C propositions of Philips.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5/7 years of international marketing/branding experience, developing creative and effective campaigns for leading brands
- Creative agency background or experience in an international company Communication Department are a mandatory requisite
- Familiarity with the creation of digitally and socially led campaign, is mandatory requisite
- Experience with EU and Chinese markets will be favorably taken into consideration
- Demonstrated managerial competence in project and stakeholder management and as a team player in developing others
- Proven strengths in developing consumer insight lead strategies, creative judgement and communications planning.
- Strong understanding of consumer and media trends to define and develop campaigns across the right ecosystem. Understanding of communication testing frameworks is a plus to have
- Passionate about the opportunity for doing innovative communication, an enabler for fresh concepts and new ideas
- Ability to multitask and run multiple projects in parallel with different internal and external stakeholders
- As a senior member in the team, you should be comfortable in sometimes overseeing the work of junior members/interns and guide/mentor them wherever necessary
- BA/Master's degree in marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
- Fluent written and spoken English
+ Search all projects