Internal Communication Channels Specialist (6+ months Freelancenrole)
Drive the development, maintenance and strategic direction of Philips' internal communication channels. This role focuses on communication channels such as Intranet, Enterprise mass mail, Enterprise video platform, Enterprise narrow casting and engagement platforms such as Yammer.
You work together with colleagues around the world to ensure that they get the most out of these channels. Creating best practices, templates and driving operational excellence are activities you love doing. You are the first stop for the wider communications network when they have any questions or want to consult with a colleague around how to use the internal communications channels.
You are responsible for the following:
- Support the new Philips Intranet project by focusing on adoption and training
- Provide communication channels guidance and direction to enable biggest impact and efficiency
- Train and educate the communications network on how to get the most out of the internal channels. Including the creation and maintenance of training materials for our internal channels
- The creation and sending out of internal mass mails and newsletters to all employees
- Monitor and engage in our internal social media communities and video platform (Yammer and Stream)
- Be the trusted advisor to the channel managers and channel lead and act as the voice of the ?customer?.
- Continually looks for opportunities for new and innovative channel development.
- Foster relationships with the third-party suppliers and ensure direct links with key support people to solve problems when they arise.
You are a part of The Communications Center of Excellence (CCoE) is a team of content and channel specialists who oversee the sourcing, creation, management scheduling, publishing, and measurement of global Philips communications content and channels. The Communications Center of Excellence is a sub team of Integrated Communications & Events, which is part of the Marketing & E-Commerce function. You will be part of a dynamic and communicative team with a lot of touchpoints to the whole company including different countries. We work according to the agile scrum methodology with two week sprints.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree-level education, preferably in a communications or marketing related area
- 2- 5 years of experience in communications, preferably in a large, international company
- Strong organizational and consultancy skills
- A true team player who values collaboration over individual contribution
- Strong intrinsic interest in and understanding of communications and technology
- An empathetic people person with patience and the capacity to build key relationships to positively influence stakeholders and drive effective collaboration
- Ability to provide technical guidance and direction, and having a data analytics mindset
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a matrix organization, managing internal and external stakeholders (incl. suppliers)
- Native or near native English language writing skills and oral communication skills