In-house Media Manager B2B, Health Systems
As an In-house Media Manager B2B you will be responsible for supporting Philips marketing teams, preferable in the Health Systems business area. You will be serving as an internal media agency for marketers, in order to create and launch medium to smaller size digital media campaigns. This includes the creation of cross-channel media plans, responding to local market briefs and the close coordination with channel-specific media buyers.
You will review briefs, discuss the goals marketers have, and successfully activate the plans in SA360, GDN, Sprinklr or via other platforms. You will also monitor and optimize those campaigns for optimal performance and report out to stakeholders.
Job responsibilities include:
- Create the in-house digital media plan, align with markets for an integrated campaign set up and sign off
- Develop, implement and manage the digital in-house media campaigns for dedicated markets, such as:
- Manage Google and Bing paid search campaigns, conduct and automate PPC keyword research
- Manage paid social campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter via Sprinklro
- Manage YouTube & GDN Campaigns
- Manage Direct buys toward industry publications
- Further develop in-house media management tool and improve service level for markets for in-house campaigns
- Write and edit ad copy (PPC and Paid Social) in alignment with global and local marketing teams and local legal regulatory
- Manage activation budget (daily/weekly/monthly) and cross charge the budget holders
- Monitor and optimize digital campaigns toward business KPIs and
- Report out towards stakeholders and give performance recommendations
We are looking for
• A (digital) media rock-star who has hands on experience and can activate across all key platforms. This is a global role, with a focus on EMEA.
• Preferable has media agency experience.
• Must be detail oriented, have the ability to work across multiple accounts on a daily basis, and able to deliver on deadline.
• Communication skills are very important, ability to educate marketers on best practices for executing digital campaigns. As you will be activating campaigns in multiple European countries, multiple languages are highly prized. Perfect English language skills are required; a working knowledge of German, French and other languages is valuable for campaign optimization.
• Google Campaign Manager
The media team is part of the Activation Tribe (B2B) within Philips’ Digital Marketing and Ecommerce group whose objective is to enable Health Systems and Personal Health to win in Digital. We do this by deploying digital marketing capabilities across Philips with the aim to improve customer experience and increase sales. Our Ambition is to enable Philips to connect with our customers anytime, anywhere and drive 1:1 customer engagement through timely, relevant and personalized content, using data and insights to continuously o¬¬ptimize the customer experience.
You will report the Senior Media Manager
Sign up for new opportunities