Idea to Market Process analyst
You will be part of the I2M Excellence team located in Eindhoven. I2M Excellence is part of the Philips Accelerate program and aims to create global development practices and standards.
You will coordinate the Change Control Process for the I2M processes, create deployment packages and drive improvements in the change control process and documentation standards.
You will work together with a global Business Process Experts team located in Eindhoven, US and India.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for coordination and tracking of process change request
- Coordinator of the I2M Change Control Board
- Responsible for creating the process deployment packages
- Responsible for setting and keeping documentation standards
- Responsible for setting and keeping change control standards
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Background in business process management
- Background in a development environment
- Familiar with SAFE-Agile way of working to manage the changes and deployment packages
- Strong leadership skills to play a coordination role in a team with varying level of expertise
- Open minded
- Good at stakeholder management
- Team player in a global multi-disciplinary team
- Bachelor level in technical study of business process management study
- High quality standards in managing documentation
Availability: 4 days / week possibility to extend to 5 days
Duration: 1 – 2 yrs, with possibility to become permanent position
The max. budget for this role is €77