Game developer with Unity experience
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
use virtual and augmented reality technology in marketing, education, engineering and clinical settings.
Examples of our projects include 3D diagnostics, virtual assistents and holographic physical therapy.
We use Unity as our main engine for implementing these prototypes.
You are responsible for
• The definition, design and implementation of solutions in high quality, according to requirements and on time;
• Comply and align with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing);
• Carry out complicated development and prototyping tasks;
• Good understanding of the market needs and ability to translate them to implementation requirement while considering the overall solution;
• Promote domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding;
• Promote trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally;
You are a part of
The AR/VR Center of Expertise Philips Research Software Concepts department, developing advanced solutions for use in healthcare world-wide. The AR/VR Center develops AR and VR prototypes for internal customers, organizes AR/VR workshops and advises other Philips groups on when and how to use AR/VR technology.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Unity Simulation
• Unity Animation
• Unity Lighting
• (basic) Modelling
• 3ds Max, Maya or Modo
• Experience with character animation, lip sync and/or blendshapes would be great;
This role will appeal to you if you…
• Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements;
• Enjoy game-development;
• Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment;
In return, we offer you
The chance to develop innovations that matter to people from the hospital to the home. You will design, implement and test the modules, together with maintaining the technologic road-map. If you enjoy working in an energetic atmosphere, with other professionals who share a passion for improving people’s lives, you belong with us.
Why should you join Philips Research?
Philips Research is the source of many advanced developments in Healthcare, Lifestyle and Technology. Building on 100 years of experience in industrial research and our world-leading patent position, we're dedicated to bringing meaningful innovations that improve people's lives. We provide technology options for innovations in the area of health and well-being, targeted at both developed and emerging markets. Positioned at the front-end of the innovation process, we work on everything from spotting trends and ideation to proof of concept and first-of-a-kind product development. For more insights you can visit: https://www.philips.com/a-w/research/home.html