With the exception of independent contractors, applicants for this role will be engaged through Randstad company. When making this application your details will be automatically shared with Randstad company for registration with them, who may also contact you about other opportunities with other clients.
Full stack software engineer for AI / Data-lake developments (Freelance)
Project is closed
Posted Apr 6, 2022
Project ID: PHILJP00024913
(May 2, 2022 - Dec 30, 2022)
60 - 84 €/hr
Application Deadline: May 2, 2022 12:00 AM
In this role, you have the opportunity to be involved in developing challenging software modules within a complex and advanced environment managing Artificial Intelligence experiments and data in the cloud.
You are responsible for
- Designing, implementation, integration and test of a (sub) system, component or module in high quality, according to requirements and on time.
- Complying and aligning with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing).
- Carrying out complicated development and prototyping tasks.
- Good understanding of the market needs and ability to translate them to implementation requirement while considering the overall solution.
- Promoting domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding.
- Promoting trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's or MSc degree in software engineering/computer science
- At least 4 years of experience in Web development- Angular 2 and above
- Proven experience on Python/Nodejs/JAVA springboot, AWS,
- Solid understanding and programming skills with databases (MySQL/NoSQL) an advantage
- Proven experience on C##/ C#/ .NET/ JAVA, Python, Microservices, Cloud/Security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with English fluency
- Ability to work effectively in a Scaled Agile Framework oriented team environment (local and global teams)
- Experience in a role as Technical Lead - preferred
- Experience on Unix environment - preferred
- System aspect background/experience in developing enterprise solutions - preferred
- On site in Best minimum of 2 days (in alignment).
+ Search all projects
Freelance Identity & Access Management - Subject Matter Expert (ZZP)
Best Best , Brabant - 40 hrs/week