Events Management Strategic Event Manager (Freelance)
In this role, you will be
Responsible for delivering world-class marketing experience, aligned to the business strategy as part of the Integrated customer decision journey whilst delivering robust ROMI, driving full pre-during-post activity. In this role you will be reporting to the Global Head of Events.
You are responsible for
- Managing activities of two or more sections or departments.
- Exercise supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing. In some instances, this manager may have subordinate supervisors.
- Managing individual contributors on an event. Regularly interacting with executives and/or major customers.
- Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
- Working on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives- Implementing strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Establishing and assuring adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
You are a part of
Global Experience Marketing Team
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master Degree in Marketing/ PR and/or 5-7 years of experience managing large events and processes across a complex organization.
- Experience communicating with multiple, diverse stakeholder groups.
- Event Vendor/Agency management experience required. +
- Project management and organization skills and ability to lead internal and external resources.
- Practice in developing plans to measure and evaluate event success.
- Senior level individual contributor manager. Viewed as an expert by the company and in the field.
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Has complete knowledge of all company products and services.
- Experience in running and managing events across Healthsystems and Personal Health.
- Experience in working with Philips Brand Licensee partners. LocationIf located in Europe- Amsterdam or Best are preferred locations, but candidates must be willing to travel internationally for a longer period of time.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Life at Philips is an opportunity for personal and professional growth. And a journey into the unexpected; our people often experience moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. In addition to being purpose-driven, we deeply believe in equality and that our people should be a reflection of the society and countries in which we operate. So we value our people in all aspects of diversity, whether generational, gender, experience, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, or other aspects. We believe that a flexible and inclusive culture invites a full spectrum of ideas, opinions, and experiences, and strive to create it wherever possible.