With the exception of independent contractors, applicants for this role will be engaged through Randstad company. When making this application your details will be automatically shared with Randstad company for registration with them, who may also contact you about other opportunities with other clients.
Embedded Software Engineer (Contract)
Project is closed
Posted Mar 31, 2021
Project ID: PHILJP00022843
(May 2, 2021 - Dec 31, 2021)
Philips is looking for an additional software engineer due to the increased workload linked to the roadmap of our Male Grooming devices.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, your challenge is to produce tested and documented software
- Write the source code in the required programming language ( C / C++) , according to the applicable coding standards.
- Contribute to the estimation of the required development effort and run-time resources.
- Participate in reviews and walkthroughs as appropriate.
- Write and execute unit/component test cases.
- Contribute to improvements of processes needed for developing products.
- Write proper design documentation for the developed embedded software products.
We are looking for
- You have a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in software engineering.
- You have multiple years of working experience in developing embedded software for ( high volume ) consumer products and having a thorough understanding of modern software engineering, tools, methods, processes
- You like working in multidisciplinary teams and are able to communicate very well with different (international) people;
- You have a pro-active attitude and high-quality mindset towards your assignment;
- Technically, you are an expert in your area, able to develop your own ideas and stand up for their feasibility.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.
+ Search all projects
Freelance Identity & Access Management - Subject Matter Expert (ZZP)
Best Best , Brabant - 40 hrs/week