With the exception of independent contractors, applicants for this role will be engaged through Randstad company. When making this application your details will be automatically shared with Randstad company for registration with them, who may also contact you about other opportunities with other clients.
Digital ASIC designer (Freelance)
Project is closed
Posted Oct 18, 2021
Project ID: PHILJP00024073
Eindhoven, Noord Brabant
(Nov 1, 2021 - Jun 30, 2022)
53 - 71 €/hr
Application Deadline: Nov 1, 2021 12:00 AM
At Philips Research in the group of IGT and Ultrasound Devices & Systems, ASIC team is working on the design of various mixed-signal Application-Specific ICs (ASIC) for biomedical applications. These CMOS ASICs usually perform sensor interfacing functions with a significant digital content. The candidate will take part in the design of such ASICs.
The candidate must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Has University Degree (Master or Bachelor) in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in requirement driven ASIC digital verification and implementation.
- Hands-on experience in constraint random verification methodology
- Ability to develop verification IPs and hardware test infrastructure.
- Experience working with functional and verification coverage to prove full compliance on requirements and improve design quality.
- Managing regression and test automation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of VHDL, Verilog and System Verilog languages.
The candidate will work in a team of digital designers, work with analog and mixed-signal teams on a daily basis. Will be conducting digital design verification, participating in continues flow improvement and automation, writing documentation, reporting progress and issues. Fluent in English.
Experience in DSP algorithms and functions for sensor interfacing applications, i.e., digital filters, sample rate converters and communication protocols like AMBA, SPI, I2C etc. preferred. Experience with AMS verification and/or SDF simulations is an advantage.
Location: High Tech Campus, Eindhoven, with at least 50% on-site presence
Initial Contract Duration: 6 months, full-time
Starting date: As soon as possible, preferably no later than February 1, 2022
+ Search all projects