Consumer Care Experience Manager
Do you want to work on the next generation products and digital innovations for Philips Avent' As a Consumer Care Experience Manager, you will be responsible for driving the activities leading to a great Consumer Experience. You will be working closely together with Marketing and Development.
- Define the consumer care experience plan for new innovations: how to organize and through which touch points.
- Prepare and execute the Consumer Care touch points to achieve a superior consumer experience.
- Drive Call Center readiness for product launches, including training materials, products, bulletins, scripts and more.
- Drive web content for product launches (video tutorials, Frequently Asked Questions, content maintenance etc.).
- Drive FAQ successfulness and improvements based on, for example, success rates and Call Center input.
- Support tracking and reporting in-market feedback and post market surveillance.
- Conduct root cause analysis and corrective action management for improvements in, for example, web-content, FAQ, Call Center trainings.
- Contribute to consumer complaint handling: identify resources needed to provide solutions to consumer issues and ensure timely execution.
- Post-launch monitoring including provision of feedback to innovation teams and marketing.
Philips Personal Health delivers lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. Our brand promise is Innovation & You. We aim to develop innovations that make a meaningful difference to people's lives. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people's needs and aspirations to create innovations that help consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
Innovation Site Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) of Personal Health. It focuses on the development of medical and non-medical lifestyle products in the areas of Mother & Child Care and Beauty. The site is responsible for the development and realization of new product propositions. Innovation Site Eindhoven is looking at a very challenging growth task to bring more new ideas, and increasingly digital innovations and services, to the global market. At Innovation Site Eindhoven, improving well-being is our passion. We create awesome consumer experiences through real-life solutions. We are an honest and inspirational team, daring to be different.
A key department in this site is Product Research, Clinical and Consumer Care. This function represents the Voice of the Consumer in our Innovation & Development activities. It drives the translation of powerful insights into products and services that delight consumers better than competition and live up to Philips' brand promise of Innovation & You. The influence of the department spans from Insight generation / concept development to market launch and is the link pin between I&D and the business. You will work in a team of Consumer Care experts.
To be successful in this role you have:
- A strong drive to put the consumer first.
- Master degree in Communications/Marketing or in Engineering (e.g., Industrial Design Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical) with a strong focus/affinity on user centricity.
- 1-2 year experience in a relevant field (Innovation & Development/ Customer service/ Communication).
- Experience/expertise in defining communication materials to address the consumer needs and questions, such as call center scripts and website content, and to review the effectiveness of the communication tools.
- A strong technical understanding of consumer products and product propositions.
- Strong presentation and trainer skills.
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills.
- Experience with medical devices is a bonus.
- Experience in Customer Service is a plus.
- Strong influencer, pro-active and outspoken.
- Structured, with excellent planning and organizational skills.
- An excellent communicator and motivator, skilled in managing interpersonal processes and training others.
- Able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve the consumer experience across different touch points.
- Familiar and at ease with using MS Office and IT systems.