Change champion/change manager (Freelance)
To support the Philips APS&Q program phase 1 and 2 for deployment and adoption of standards processes, roles and tools, the change champion is a fundamental role to ensure a successful program completion. He/ she will support the program in driving adoption of the new ways of working using standards change management approach defined in the program.
- Increase and maintain employee engagement and adoption for projects, locally. Focus on increasing change readiness and faster adoption.
- Help to create in depth understanding of the what Patient Safety & Quality means in your B/M/F and serve as “voice of the customer”
- Build confidence in the change among peers and employees in your B/M/F (e.g. share the why and the case for change)
- Meet regularly to accelerate change adoption and identify and resolve issues
- Role model and reinforce new behaviors around Patient Safety & Quality
- Communicate key messages and translate change targets into workable approach in their area
- Identify potential areas of resistance and work to develop change interventions and innovative solutions
- Translate leader?led and non?optionality program guidelines into engagement to ensure adoption on.
Education & experience
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters preferred in a people, organization and/or business-related field
- 2-5 years working in change management, organizational development, business strategy, program/project management, transformation programs, HR or communication related field.
- Knowledge of and experience in change management, methodologies, and tools.
- Credible - Demonstrated history of results & ability to accelerate the necessary change and adoption described in the program goals
- Open to change and able to look and act beyond obstacle
- Influential and respected by peers and leaders; Knowledgeable in Domain Area, seen as role model
- Strong and credible communicators
- Ability to listen and ask qualifying questions.
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Creative and optimistic problem solvers (not problem finders), can do mentality; Have an inclusive eye, make others feel part of process
- Team player and the ability to operate in an ambiguous environment.
- Cross-cultural understanding and sensitivity.