Campaign Performance Manager
The Campaign Performance Manager is actively supporting the markets by orchestrating the campaign and always-on of all in-hub activities leading to increased performance. His/her focus is on campaign performance management of hub activities and ongoing performance reporting consulting on behalf of the market.
Consequently, he/she ensures that all campaign activations are planned, set up, run, and optimized according to the defined strategy and development processes, as well as making sure that all foundations (owned and earned media) are in place. He/she coordinates all functional teams on time reporting, daily management, and optimizations. He/she ensures effective communication and co-operation between the local Market team and the Activation hub team
Areas of Expertise
• Responsible for supervising and managing the squad of activation resources to ensure effective operations in line with service level agreements
• Acts as single point of contact for Group of Markets that are supported under service level agreement by the squad
• Focus on all in-hub activities (SEA - e-tailer search, Paid Social - Programmatic - Affiliate - Philips.com pages - CRM emails - E-trade content) supporting champions campaign for One Consumer and always-on presence for Personal Health.
• Support and activate champions campaign and always-on presence for Personal Health in the market under your responsibility following the brief and KPIs defined by the local market team.
• Support (leading, consulting, and coaching) to achieve local online excellence (on Activation Strategy, Analysis, Activation Business Planning, Activation Marketing, Activation Activation/media, and (e-)Commerce) and contribute to the growth our brand preference and market shares.
• Ensure the collectively set targets in your markets are achieved.
• Ensure the activation ecosystem and target are defined, appropriate, and in line with overall KPI's.
• Ensure each media are in place and follow iteration loops when needed.
• Drive analytics to support fact-based decision marketing processes, ongoing optimization, and ROI modeling.
• Drive online excellence for campaign activation, media planning, E-Commerce, performance media, and CRM.
• Develop activation capabilities, practice change management to effectively contribute to driving growth, both in the hub and in your market on activation marketing topics.
• Leverage best practices and help to streamline the activation marketing processes on in your market.