Business Process Expert - I2M in the Chief Technology Office (CTO) (Freelance)
The Chief Technology Office orchestrates innovation strategy and choices across the company, driving:
- adoption of digital architecture and platforms
- clinical and operational informatics including moving to the cloud
- excellence in software, data science, and AI.
Philips Research is part of the CTO organization and is the central front-end innovation organization of Philips, with the mission to provide
- game-changing innovations based on health technology, with the aim to improve clinical and economic outcomes and user experience
- next generation technologies and platform modules for our transformation to a digital solutions company
In these roles we focus mainly on the Innovation to Market (I2M) part of the end to end chain.
Business Process Expert - I2M CTO
We are looking to hire a Business Process Expert to develop, implement and drive continuous improvements of the I2M processes that the CTO organization is owning.
Processes include: External Environment, Build Innovation Partnership, Exploration and Manage Biomedical Experiments. You will play an instrumental role in making these processes further fit for future and in driving adoption.
You will use your knowledge of (front end) Innovation processes, process improvement methodologies (LEAN, 6 Sigma) to maintain, improve and deploy the I2M processes owned by CTO. To achieve this you will combine your technical and process expertise and competencies with a strong ability to collaborate with the Subject Matter Experts, key users and stakeholders, Business Process Owners and implementation partners.
In this role, you will be responsible for the global maintenance, continuous improvement, and deployment of the I2M processes owned by CTO.
Activities in the role include but are not limited to:
- Ensure deployment of the (improved) processes
- Ensure processes are working according to the requirements
- Ensure processes are well documented in the Philips Excellence Architecture Repository and Philips Excellence Quality System.
- Change management. Provide change and deployment readiness information to relevant stakeholders
- Creation and delivery of training to (Key) user training for the E2E process and end-users
- Continuously monitor process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Lead CI activities where needed
You will be part of the Chief of Staff team that includes Business Excellence and Transformation. You will report to the Chief of Staff and have a functional line to the BPO of these processes. You will be located in Eindhoven High Tech Campus and/or working remote.
We are looking for
A candidate who is/has:
- Master in Innovation or Business Administration type of studies
- Minimum of 5 years process improvement experience in a multinational matrix organization, preferably in Innovation
- Mature process thinking and process design competencies
- Change management skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to "team up" to solve problems.
- Inquisitive and creative, with an ability to think outside the box to identify solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience in project management
- Proven ability to be a strong, independent, yet collaborative process expert
- Strong in business process analysis and improvement.
- Very good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Fluent in English.