Business Partner Professional Services Finance (Freelance)
The Professional Services and Solutions Delivery Organization will equip markets, businesses, and functions with capabilities to develop, market, sell and deliver Professional Services and to deliver Solutions to solve the needs of our customers, ensuring consistency, scalability and re-use throughout the company. This unit drives a step-change in the value we are able to deliver to our customers
Professional Services are offerings requiring specialized knowledge and skills, that Philips sells to help a customer improve a specific part of their business performance. Philips focuses on Professional Services that combine healthcare and technology knowledge. Examples of professional services are Cyber Security Services, Interoperability services, Analytics/AI, Education Services, Clinical services.
In this role you will be part of the Professional Services and Solution Delivery leadership team. Closely collaborating with (solution) businesses, markets, functions and solution transformation teams, developing and driving the business planning and financial performance for professional services, managed services and solution delivery. You are a coach on financial way-of-working and someone who is hands-on and ensures we exceed our customer´s expectations in the finance department. You ensure our Customer service department makes sound business cases and value creation decisions to deliver the overall company goals. You have a key finance role to reach both our Customer Service performance and transformation goals.
Global Customer Service Finance Business Partner
- Member of the Professional Services and Solution Delivery leadership team and in this advice on operationalization of team's (financial) performance.
- Closely collaborating with businesses, markets, functions, Customer Services Head of Finance, FP&A; developing and driving the business planning and financial performance for professional services and solution delivery.
- Design, implement and drive the business performance-, and financial infrastructure, for Professional Services and Solution Delivery.
- Drive monthly business and financial performance reporting for Professional Services.
- Lead Strategic- ,Forecasting/financial planning for Professional Services and Solution delivery.
- Act as change agent towards markets and (solution) businesses to articulate the professional services and solutions business and financial performance and process expectations.
- Support around business cases and portfolio choices
- Roll-out best practices, and drive global knowledge sharing
- Support service financial roll-up and create actionable business insights to improve service market and business results and performance management
- Drive key root cause analysis on gaps (via problem solving methodology)
- Pro-actively drive business productivity and growth opportunities to service team to drive-overall productivity funnel.
- Drive continuous improvement of finance processes
- Goal setting and actual performance tracking, and defining gap closing measures, target underpinning.
- You will have exposure to senior management in reporting out sound and first time right financial information to Finance, business leaders and management team.
As a Finance talent we expect you to have:
- Strong business orientation - ability to understand and explain business results and translate into financial consequences.
- Ability to evaluate the business proposals and partnering with business in maturing their initiatives with financial analysis.
- Strong analytical and communication skills; ability to represent the company in front of customers, industry organizations.
- Balanced financial experience, including FP&A, finance and prior business decision support;
- Proven track record in driving change towards a well articulated vision, and ability to
- design and implement structural programs, operational processes, practices or methodologies across the financial management spectrum.
- University degree in relevant field (business, finance, accounting, economics);
- Typically requires a minimum of 10 years? experience and a Master's degree
- Progressive experience in business, market and staff management roles.
- Philips ervaring. Preferably FP&A with experience in SQL reporting, PMA.
- Strong excel skills. Preferably Power Pivot.