Job description Business Intelligence engineer
As a Business Intelligence engineer you are focused on data retrieval, investigation and analysis. The data concerned are those of our Installed Base of Philips Healthcare IGT solutions. The Installed Base concerns those systems installed in the field from development, production, installation, maintenance up to and including refurbishment and end of life. You analyze data on correctness and take the lead in addressing issues with focus on short-term solutions while also addressing root cause finding to prevent errors in future. You work closely together with your direct colleagues in CS as well as IGT Operations, Refurbished Systems, colleagues in the markets and EIM (Enterprise Information Management).
Your priorities are based on focus points defined in the Installed Base Program. You enjoy to analyze data, based on the analysis define key issues and follow up issues in line with planning. You report out on progress and improvements via KPI’s and exception reporting. You have a ‘can do’ mentality, eager to cooperate and learn as a team with the objective to control & improve business processes related to IB registration. You have a timely, structural approach, work precisely and you have a strong drive for results.
You will team up with your colleagues in the IB team, Business Analytics, R&D, Q&R, Refurbished Systems and Markets, being responsible to:
• Retrieve as shipped and as maintained data from SAP MBP, SAP MP1 and our software license database and compare and analyze these data
• Based on the analysis done & change control procedure provide a binding advice for data correction to the markets
• Drive & monitor corrections in Installed Base registration and process improvements as agreed with the markets
• Monitor & control corrections in Installed Base registration are executed and maintained as agreed
• Keep track of KPI’s and exception reporting related to IB and provide to IB improvement program manager
• Support in creating and maintaining documents related to IB registration and maintenance with focus on quality, compliant with mandatory procedures in place
• Team up with other members of CS Field Change team, Business Analytics to ensure business continuation & deliver on our business drivers: customer, compliancy & costs
Within Philips Healthcare in Best, the Business Unit IGT (Image Guided Therapy) Systems is responsible for marketing, development and manufacturing of X-ray systems in the area of cardiac or vascular medical diagnosis and intervention. Customers are interventional specialists, in the cardiology and radiology domain operating in a wide variety of hospitals across the globe.
Customer Services is responsible for total IGT Systems customer satisfaction and covers maintenance services, tailored solutions and value added services.
The Business Intelligence Engineer is a member of the IB Sustainment department of the IGT Customer Service organization. You team up with your colleagues in CS (a.o. business analytics, Field Change team, Installed Base program). Your priorities and activities are derived from the shared objective to effectively & efficiently sustain the Global IGT Systems Installed Base while securing compliance with business & regulatory standards being the value-added service partner for our customers globally.
We are looking for
An HBO degree in Business / IT and proven experience in working in business processes / order management / complaint management with focus on analytics & improvement
• You have at least 3 years work experience in an international environment in a medical industry
• You are stress resistant and experienced in managing your workload, set priorities in line with business requirement, identify & address risks to management where applicable
• You are used to working with procedures in high level of detail to ensure compliance to all standards in place
• You focus and have a strong drive for quality & results timely
• You are able manage internal & external relations and smoothly interact with people outside your own organization or discipline
• You are a team player, energetic and pro-active
• You work in a precise and accurate manner
• Strong analytical skills and accurate way of working
• You have a strong drive for results, ensuring to drive things to the end
• You are self-starting and able to work independently
• You are an experienced user of SAP and MS Office applications in general with excellent MS Excel & MS Access skills
• Experience with Agile and SQL Server is a pre