Business Analyst - Contracts (Randstad Contingent Worker)
Actual Job title - Pricing Analyst
This role has a hybrid schedule with weekly onsite work at the following Philips locations:
- St. Paul, MN
- Plymouth, MN
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Alpharetta, GA
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
In this role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards, and other BI solutions to enhance intelligence for Pricing Analytics.
You will be responsible for:
- Builds queries using internal databases to create sales and profitability reports and analyses.
- Manipulates large quantities of sales and financial data to extract meaningful content and deliver concise, relevant and decision-enabling information in an appealing and attractive format.
- Develops data visualizations to improve insights and support decision making.
- Analyzes pricing trends and commercial strategy effectiveness focusing on margins and customer relationships improvement.
- Monitors contracts for consistency, compliance and price alignments with corporate goals.
- Prepares sales deals’ financial impact reports for review by sales management and commercial operations.
- Studies customer trends and competitive value proposition evaluating price alignments.
- Publishes sales KPI dashboards focusing on commercial tactics’ improvement opportunities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- BS Degree in Finance or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in business analysis, data analysis, and dashboards.
- 3-5 years professional experience preferred.
- Eagerness to learn and grow.
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.