Business Analyst (Randstad Contingent Worker)
This position will be located at our Bothell, WA campus and will work a hybrid onsite work schedule.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
This position is located at our Bothell, WA office and will create and drive business processes that support our service fulfillment processes focusing in on Commercial installed product creation and management. You will analyze and drive corrections to the commercial fulfillment install base master data, develop training materials for new hires to support the on-going maintenance process, and develop market KPIs for process health evaluation. To perform this job successfully an individual must be highly organized, detailed focused and understand the order-to-cash operational flows in SAP to support the Transformation Office Management Team.
You will be responsible for:
• Oversees the business processes for all identified departments and functional areas – Commercial Installed Product creation and management
• Analyze current defects, determine corrective action, and execute in foundational systems
• Lead problem-solving activities to identify root cause issues driving data defects and work with stakeholders to identify & deliver countermeasures
• Partner with Finance, Marketing, Sales, IT, and Operations to streamline business pro‐cesses and improve employee productivity
• Analyzes inefficiencies in existing processes and recommend specific changes to ef‐fect improved efficiencies
• Create workflow diagrams, processes, and procedure models and align to Philips Excellence Process Framework
• Provides documentation, training material, and training of operations staff on new policies, processes, and procedures
• Facilitates the decision-making process as appropriate
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Ensure existing and newly developed tools are adequately documented and users are appropriately trained
• Identify and assess future changes or process improvements to the automated re‐porting landscape
• Work with back-office IT team to resolve system issues
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
• 5 years experience in master data analysis and management
• Advanced analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to analyze complex prob‐lems, interpret operational needs, and develops integrated, creative solutions
• Experience in SAP required; ServiceMax preferred
• Excellent verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills
• Ability to interact effectively with different levels of the organization build consensus and work through others in achieving goals and objectives
• Good organizational, time management, and project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned tasks, roles, and responsibilities
• Ability to formulate reports and present accumulated information
You will be a part of:
An organization that believes what you do every day can contribute to the innovative health technologies and solutions we develop that make a positive impact on billions of people every year. Including you. Because you will find when you work at Philips that your professional and personal lives often intersect in unexpected and fulfilling ways. It is our mission to improve people’s lives through meaningful innovation and we want you to play a central role in this by leading teams, driving projects, thinking strategically and inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
In return, we offer you:
Philips welcomes you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and grow.
Quality is on the top of Philips leadership agenda and that means you have the unique opportunity to come in and have a recognized voice to drive and witness exciting, transformational changes. You will be empowered to drive high quality, groundbreaking innovations with a globally recognized, premium brand behind you. And when you are successful in this role you will have an array of diverse career opportunities open to you – across different functional areas, product lines, business groups and/or geographies. That is a commitment Philips Leadership team has made and stands by.
Why work on a project at Philips?
If you’re looking for meaningful work and a chance to tackle complex challenges, broaden your skills and expertise and become an even more sought after professional, you’ll find all that and more with project work at Philips.
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding talent to provide services at Philips. If you are selected to provide services for Philips, you will be employed by Randstad and will not be an employee of Philips.