We are looking for Business Analyst/Business IT Project Manager who will work within the Global Events team to scope, design, and implement new or enhanced business systems to support our tradeshow & event business stream. They will manage the business interests in new business processes to ensure they work correctly and efficiently. This person will provide specialist expertise in the functional design and configuration. This person will work on a team in conjunction with the IT Project Manager, IT Delivery Manager, IT Business Partner, software developers and UA testers.
• Prepare project definition documents, including project objectives and scope, outline solution, project plans, implementation approach, project resource and cost estimates
• Project manage projects to deliver important new functional capabilities to the Business to time, budget and quality objectives
• Deliver functional project delivery activities, including business process and solution blueprint design, user story creation & workflow mapping.
• Provide coaching/training to business super-users and process owners on ways to make the best use of standard application functionality.
• Co-ordination with third party suppliers in systems enhancement or support activities.
• Minimum of five years Business IT Project Management.
• User and some technical experience of Salesforce.com and integration processes
• Experience of independently managing small to mid-sized projects.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Expert Knowledge of business processes surrounding CRM and event applications.
• Expert in the design of robust application solutions to support business requirements.
• Good understanding of effective Project Management principles
• Good Understanding of enterprise architecture and the integration points between application/technology areas.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
The work location can be best but remote (anywhere in Europe) is possible.
The bandwidth for the rate is €55 - €73 per hour