Assistant Controller Factory Best (Freelance)
ISC Systems Finance - Best, The Netherlands
Be part of the ISC Delivery Model Health Systems and responsible as Assistant Factory Controller for the various Diagnostic Imaging and Image Guided Therapy manufacturing operations based in Best. This is one of the largest manufacturing sites within Royal Philips NV, and critical to the success of the industry leading solutions that Philips offers to its customers globally.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to drive and grow business value by setting and achieving financial and strategic targets for the factory. You ensure financially sound decision making by participating in the Factory Finance Team, to deliver meaningful interpretation and decision support based on analytics.
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow. The world and our customers' needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That's why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
- Executing Month End Closing activities including the monthly performance reviews;
- Be responsible and coordinate quarterly rolling forecasts;
- Drive and achieve the critical factory financial goals, e.g. FCP, Capex, BoM savings, and Productivity
- Implement a framework of adequate business controls (ICS/SOX) with proper follow up and documentation;
- Lead the financial monitoring of the factory and the implementation tracking of corrective actions. Executes and
manages variance analysis, investment decisions, balance sheet management and decision support;
- Drive strategic financial improvements that enable better decision making of our stakeholders.
- 5-7 years working experience, preferably as a finance business partner in a manufacturing environment;
- HBO or higher education level in economics, finance, or accounting. Master level education preferred;
- Independent self-starter;
- Good communication skills, with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English - written and spoken;
- Familiarity with IFRS/GAAP
- Advanced skills in financial/data analysis in SAP ERP, Powerpoint and definitely Excel;
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and to cope with peak period pressure,
- Decisive approach, stress resistance, customer focus, detail oriented.