Application engineer BIU IGT Systems - Philips Healthcare (Freelance)
Application engineer BIU IGT Systems - Philips Healthcare
Working in a multi-disciplinary verification team supporting and extending the PTC Windchill RV&S PLM application that is used in new product introductions and maintenance releases in IGT Systems R&D. Tune and shapes the application to the growing needs of the users so that they can effectively and efficiently execute their requirements management, risk management, and test management activities. Make use of your software development and IT skills to enhance and optimize the environment within the
Your responsibilities in this Application engineer role will include:
- Train & guide users to maximize the value of the application
- Tackle issues and enhancement requests swiftly and thoroughly
- Support user acceptance testing & software tool validation process for new releases
- Use your software development skills to solve any arising issues in the technical side of the application (core and customizations).
- Collaborate with the users and the support team in maintaining and managing the backlog
You will be part of the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT) systems within Philips Healthcare. This Business Cluster is responsible for the marketing, service, development, and manufacturing of IGT systems used in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and treatment. The customers are hospitals, medical specialists, and staff. In the medical device regulated industry, PTC Windchill RV&S plays an important role in the systems engineering development lifecycle.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore!
We are looking for someone with
- A bachelor's or master's in IT, software development, or computer science.
- Proven experience with PTC Windchill RV&S is a must.
- Proven software development skills minimally in Java & VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) and an understanding of database structures and data models
- Understanding of structured testing e.g. TMAP or ISTQB is a plus
- A certificate in ASL, BISL, or alike is a plus
- Strong communicator and fluent in English
- Can-do mentality
PTC integrity / PTC RV&S experience is a MUST
The Randstad companies are responsible for finding and contracting talent for project roles at Philips. If you are selected for a role you will be contracted by the broker or employed by a Randstad company, and will not be an employee of Philips.