Role: Accolade Support/ Launch Trainer
Company: Philips Health Tech
Did you ever wondered how Philips brings products such as the wake up light, shavers and toothbrushes to the market? What actually happens before it ends up on shelve?
Marketing managers at Philips launch a great diversity of products globally and analyze the markets’ needs. The “Launch” process describes the entire process of bringing a product to market, in the store around your corner.
Accolade is a tool that facilitates the process in the following ways
· Project management
· Product Presentation
· Portfolio & Volumes
· Sample Ordering & Delivery
You will be part of a team that supports the Launch Central Team by answering user questions, help to optimize, train and deploy both the process and tool. You are key in engaging with the user group (1500 globally) to liaison with the Central Team regarding new user input/ideas, issues and concerns. The user group consists out of the following functions:
· Project Managers
· Marketing Managers (CO/BG)
· Demand & Supply
· Customer service teams
Improving the current landscape around answering questions and improving user experience is key. Your will work closely with the Philips university to develop learning materials such as ppt decks, training materials, manage an entire WIKI, create video tutorials and host webcasts to communicate updates in the process which is continuously improving. You will be responsible to train the vast user group and keep their knowledge up to speed.
Key function aspects
· Support in daily operations, not only by answering questions but by also providing long-term solutions
· Functional managing Accolade in Philips.
· First point of contact for user questions, to help guide them to the right answer.
· Support and take care of incidents and change management (communication during releases).
· Support in user testing
· Train the continuous flow of new comers taking part in the process.
· Develop and maintain the learning journey (instructions, WIKI, training materials, webcasts, ambassador network) ensuring the user group maintains their knowledge on the process and tool
· Customer focused
· Result driven
· Team player
· Organizing trainings and webcasts
· Eager to learn