As a Web Analyst (Ecommerce) in the Benelux you are the expert in transforming our website data into meaningful insights.These insights will help you and your stakeholders to stay in the lead of digital marketing and transforms Philips into a more data driven organization. We are specific looking for someone who can bring in insights which will bring our webshop to a next level.
As a Web Analyst you are responsible for:
• Report and interpret data from multiple sources into meaningful information that helps team members and stakeholders to make fact-based decisions to improve and grow the business
• Proactively identify opportunities for improvements, using data and insights
• Advise CRM-,Search-,Display- and Social Owners regarding (A/B) testing, segmentation and evaluations regarding our ecommerce campaigns
• Set and execute operational plans in order to continuously improve campaign analyses
• Create hypotheses for experiments
• Define KPI’s for website performance and experiments
• Perform the more (complex) in depth data analyses
• Identify automation and process improvement ideas and implement
• Leading performance meetings for our ecommerce channel
The Web Analyst Benelux is part of the Digital Team reporting to the Webshop Manager Benelux. You will be part of dynamic team and you will have close interaction with the CRM Manager, the Engagement Manager, the Search Marketer and several Online Marketers.
We are looking for
Someone with experience in analytics for digital sales, e-sales and webshops as well as webpage traffic and visit conversion rates who is also a great communicator. You should be able to work with large data sets coming from various databases and make the valuable data insightful and visual. We expect a successful candidate to possess the following skills and background:
• At least 2-5 years of experience in digital analytics
• An analyst who feels at ease with various stakeholders and has great communicative skills
• You love to work with large data sets and you know how to structure data
• High knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Excel and creating best practices
• Commercially focused;
• Quality focused.
• Fluent in English and Dutch