Visual Content Editor, Communications Center of Excellence
Are you a creative professional, looking for a position at the heart of the global content team of Philips? Then this might be the job for you.
As Visual Content Editor you create a consistent stream of impactful, global and scalable visual content to be leveraged across markets and businesses – that will build, protect and promote the Philips brand.
As an integral member of the Content creation team, your main responsibilities as Visual Content Editor are to:
• Analyze and translate a content briefing into compelling visual content assets (ie: posters, presentations, infographics)
• Use words and visuals to inspire and communicate creatively through awareness and understanding of the message and context
• Create effective visual communications by understanding the effect on the audience and the context in which it will be communicated
• Give editorial guidance and direction to enable creation of high quality, consistent content
• Drive efficiency, efficacy and financial gain through standardization and scaling of our content activities
• Ensure a high quality of work according to brand guidelines, key messaging and team ambitions
• Communicate ideas clearly and persuasively within team and to stakeholders
The Communications Center of Excellence (CCoE) is a team of content and channel specialists who oversee the sourcing, creation, scheduling, publishing, and measurement of global Philips communications content. The Communications Center of Excellence is a sub-team of Philips Integrated Communications, which is part of the Philips Brand, Communication and Digital function.
We are looking for
As a Visual Content Editor we expect you to have:
• HBO degree in visual communication design
• At least 2 years of experience in visual content/designing, preferably in a large company
• Ability to provide creative or technical guidance and direction
• Strong Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign skills
• Added advantage: video editing and animation skills (Adobe Premiere/After Effects)
• Ability to work as an integral member of a multifunctional team
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience working with and managing relationships with key stakeholders (internal clients)
• Next to above we are looking for someone who can and wants to work in a corporate environment, can work independently, accurate, works structured, has eye for details and is a real team player. Personality is also an important part of the fit for this role, hence the above additional note.
Job placement in organization
Reports to Head of Communications Center of Excellence
The Netherlands – Eindhoven - HTC