Key areas of responsibilities
- Collect all budget, cost and project files from local EU markets concerning Trade Shopper Marketing A&P investment buckets
- Align with countries to ensure all budget/cost figures are rightly captured for each project at category and client level
- Create an overview of each of the TSM A&P budget buckets, reorganize the local market inputs to be amended into Europe OCAP as well as TSM A&P file aligning with ME&P team
- Develop a harmonized and standardized template for all local Europe markets with a clear process ensuring periodical inputting & management of the files
- Collect all promo planning files from the local teams including price and other promotions, while creating an overview of all promotions at Europe level.
- Work on a template that is usable and standardized for everyone, in order to establish the key input file for Promo Effectiveness workstream
- Follow up on TSM led strategy documents engaging with MEP, BMM and Global teams to ensure delivery on time and with quality
You are part of:
The Trade Shopper Marketing team under Consumer Marketing in the new Europe Market Personal Health (PH) organization. This team is responsible for the transformation and innovation in the Personal Health business of market Europe. We have a virtual, diverse network organization, with passionate colleagues who are energized to fulfil our purpose of improving people's health and well-being through meaningful innovation, whilst always delighting consumers via outstanding consumer engagement and digital strategies.
Bachelor degree on marketing or sales
MS Office with high proficiency in Excel (pivot, formula and macro)
Strong analytical thinking
Strong communication and interpersonal skills